By default, Apptive pulls all the visible collections (smart and custom) you have defined for your store into your app. If you have visible collections in your store that you do not want to show up in your app, you can remove them from the app using the following steps:
- Login to your Shopify admin console
- Find the collection you would like to hide in your app
- Click on the collection to edit it
- Find the description field for the selection. This is right below the title in the "Collection Details" section at the top.
- Click the "Show HTML" button in the description toolbar. NOTE: The screenshot below shows this button.
- In the description field, enter the following text: <meta property="noapptive" />. NOTE: If you already have a description, simply paste this at the beginning. It will not show on your website since it is a tag.
- Click the "Save" button.
- Repeat steps 2 - 7 for each collection you want to hide in your app.
- Once your store syncs the collections will be hidden from your app. By default your store will sync every 24 hours. Pro Tier customers can sync their store on demand.