First, on the BigCommerce side of things:
- Sign in to your dashboard and create your Coupon Code. This action can be found under the Marketing menu item.
- Make sure you have the "Limit number of uses per customer" set to 1 if you want it to be useable only one time.
- Copy the Coupon Code.
Next, on the Apptive side:
- Sign in to your Apptive account.
- Click the Deals module in the left side menu (This action can also be performed with the Messages module)
- Scroll down and click "Add Another Deal"
- Add an image for your Deal if you would like
- Add a Deal title
- Add your Deal description. This is the part where you'll want to mention your coupon code - something like: Use this coupon code at checkout to get 15% off your first order! Coupon Code: FIRSTORDER
- You can leave Start Date and End Date empty if you want this deal to not have any time limit associated with it.
- Leave Price blank.
- Scroll down and click the check box that says "To send out a push notification for this update, check this box:" and schedule when you would like a push notification to go out about this deal.